Friday, February 11, 2011

Its been awhile....

And the thing of it is, all my ideas that I get during the day to blog about are gone by the time I sit down to write...So I think I will start carrying a pocket size notebook to jot my ideas in...I realize that at this point in the life of my blog few, if any, people are reading this, but still it seems like a wise thing to do.  Through out the day things strike me...But they are usually gone by now.  As my husband has been working out of the home for a few weeks, the conversation comes up over and over about a having a third child.  When we decided that our third would need a buddy (meaning we'd have a fourth, because the first 2 are so tight) we suddenly came to the conclusion that we could either have 4 kiddo's and (perhaps) struggle, relatively speaking.  Or we could provide a good life for our existing 2, and hopefully not have to 'nit pick' each other to death over every cup of coffee or 'fill-up' to get to the cottage.  We don't want to have backed my husband into a corner career-wise; although it seems that may slowly be the reality of marrying a special ed. teacher who longs to educate students as they need and not as the taxes permit.
So today at the library I desperately wanted to talk to a mum who is having child number 4...I wanted to ask all the rude and impolite questions you can only ask of your close friends who will love and forgive you anyways...Questions such as...How do you budget your expenses?  Do you use coupons? How on earth are you home with your children during the day, and living off your husbands salary/wage?  I realize that there are a variety of ways people approach their lives, but I am just curious because I am sure there are considerations we haven't thought of.  I don't want to be like my husbands good friend, who now looks at his 2 (or was it 4, or maybe 3) adult daughters, and wonders now why they stopped having kids when they did, y'know?! Until next time...AIM4Peas

No comments:

Post a Comment